Friday, October 16, 2009

Find and Remove Malware

I recommend antimalware software that I’ve used for years. I highly recommend these programs and am confident they will protect your PC and minimize system slowdowns, which are an all-too-common side effect of security software.


The two programs I recommend are AVG Internet Security and ESET Smart Security. Both of these are paid programs; however, I really feel you get what you pay for and will not be disappointed by either choice. AVG also has a free version and ESET gives you a 30-day trial, which I recommend you take before paying for a license. I recommend either of the two different programs because they will both provide the level of protection you need, not bog down your computer, and are reasonably priced for the level of support included, which is absent with free alternatives.

You should give both programs a try if you are unsure which one to use. However, try them at different times and don’t install both programs because the real-time scanners on both of these programs will conflict.

Download Anti-Malware + Patch

No comments:

Post a Comment